DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: 1969 coronet rt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys. New to the forum. I was wondering if someone could help. I may be purchasing a 69 coronet. The car has a 440 six pack 4 speed. Suppose to be a rt with 80k miles. Does this sound right. Did this model come with a six pack? Any info would help.
I should get the Vin tomorrow. I will post it. There asking 25k for the car. The car is coming from a collector that passed a few years ago. I did know the man well. He did collect junk. Not sure what to look for when viewing it.
Didn't collect junk. Sorry
The VIN will tell lot about the car.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't 6 pack cars come with rear torque boxes on em? I know Hemi and convertibles did, but not sure if the 6 pack ones did or not.
Ok. Will do. It does have if I'm saying this right a shaker hood.
I believe this car is in great condtion. The same collection has a rare 69 Camaro 302 z28. I know the camaro is orignal with 30k miles. Not ready to sell that yet. I know he purchased the Camaro brand new.
Yes sorry.
Sorry I can't help you with that question
Maybe. If it turns out that way do you think it's worth 25k I will take some pics and get the Vin tomorrow. I will come back and the info.
Thanks. Will do
Pages: 1 2 3