DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Spinners or not spinners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
67r/t4speeder Wrote:It looks black in pics but it just chrome, and your right Danny it needs something. It came witht he American Racing stickers, but I thought these would look good and they are Mopar design and the same size luckily...what do you think ???
[Image: %24(KGrHqJ,!n4E8VcTI+5kBPJGyqzBU!~~60_12.JPG]
That's what I'm talk'n about!
I love spinners,they were on my car when I bought her. They were 14" wheels,when I went to 15",they stuck out too far and looked really out of place.
I should say 8x15
I love spinners too Andy, but I really think they need to match the TTs. In the last whole pic of Max they actually look photoshopped because the are so shiney.

I don't dare tell you to paint them, but I really think they stick out not because the stick out, but because they are shiney.

I'm going to have to agree with Lauri. Hi Lauri!!
I'm going with Lauri and Ws27 on this one
I say leave them on.
my 2 cents... I agree with earlier comments... the rims should be chrome to mount a chrome spinner... they look kinda out of place on non-chrome wheel.
FRATZOG Wrote:my 2 cents... I agree with earlier comments... the rims should be chrome to mount a chrome spinner... they look kinda out of place on non-chrome wheel.
X2!!
I put them all on for a bit, just to see if I like em or not.

I do think they are little too shiney for the wheels though your right, maybe a few trip's down my dirt driveway will fix that LOL I doubt it. I do like my wheels kinda dull looking for some reason, thats why I didn't polish the outer rim part like my friends here think I should do. Then they will look like everyone elses ARs.

Either way it was just something to do because I can.

Thankyou for the votes and opinions

Now I'm going go spin my spinners
You know, I promised not to suggest you paint them. But if they are chrome, and you don't scuff or prime them. The paint you could put on could also be taken off easily. You know, just to see what they look like.

Not that I'd want to take responsibility if the paint doesn't come off...
Pages: 1 2 3