DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Spinners or not spinners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A customer came in and handed me an old box with four brand new spinners caps for my American Racing torque thrust wheels. He had a Corvette back in the 70s and kept an extra set handy because people would steal the spinner part, and he remebered I had spinners from Motor Wheel on my last set of Magnum wheels and loved them and wanted me to have them. I kinda miss them too.

I can't decided if they look good on TTs or not so I wanted your opinions please .

Take a deap breath and let it out I can take it

3710&d=1394123513[/IMG]
Looks great with spinners !
how about a 2 shots of the whole or most of car?
I think spinners....... But they need something in the black area, I am not sure what yet, but I'll figure it out.
Hello Andy,

It's all about the style of wheels that spinners are used on for me. I really like them on the older cars with fat white wall tires and wire wheels and also really like the 1966 Charger spinner hub caps. If you like them, then run em! Max will ALWAYS be the coolest kid in class in my opinion my friend! I am not Worthy

Richard

[Image: %24T2eC16VHJGwFFZSO-uchBSYYfswWtQ~~60_35.JPG]

[Image: 1966-dodge-charger-americanlisted_27901191.jpg]

[Image: 12042006Buick1.jpg]
Drag-Net Wrote:I think spinners....... But they need something in the black area, I am not sure what yet, but I'll figure it out.
It looks black in pics but it just chrome, and your right Danny it needs something. It came witht he American Racing stickers, but I thought these would look good and they are Mopar design and the same size luckily...what do you think ???
[Image: %24(KGrHqJ,!n4E8VcTI+5kBPJGyqzBU!~~60_12.JPG]
Those Kelsey Hayes wheels are beautiful always Richard
spinner mock up

Lauri says it looks too busy but she's a girl OUCH!! I just got punched

3711&d=1394142495[/IMG]
Spinners look good and don't see them on many Mopars
Pages: 1 2 3