DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: My Racing Season Ended - Without Getting Started
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well was finally planning on hitting the track tomorrow. Have not been down the track in 3 years. The new motor sounds awesome! Was pretty much ready.

Problem - it only moves in the forward direction! AAAARRRRGGGGHHH! For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge
You only gotta go one direction on the track Mark... if you need reverse entice some buddies with some cold ones to push ya back Smile

Anyhow, hope it's an easy fix and you'll be back out beginning of 2023...
Which car Mark? Auto?
I hope easy fix also
Its the race car with the new 574 cubic inch B1MC motor. The transmission is fresh with some updates parts. We think maybe the beleville spring is broke. Transmission gotta come out.
Only way to spend money faster than racin is sit in your garage on Saturday night burning $20 bills
67440Dodge Wrote:Only way to spend money faster than racin is sit in your garage on Saturday night burning $20 bills

LOL! It should be cheap to fix just gotta take it in and out........

My tranny guy charges $150 labor to do a 727 but this should be warranty.
Feelin' ya Mark, I'm trying to get mine back together too.
So we tore the transmission down. All indications are that my fresh torque converter is dead and heavily contaminated the tranny........
Ouch,
X2..

I think I hurt my motor doing the Richard tribute burnout... Right now it's got the title of garage queen til I can dig into it..
Pages: 1 2