DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: I JUST BOUGHT A ONE OF ONE MOPAR!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This was the only one built, and probably will never build another.. I'm thinking of trailering it to Galen's house, sneering at him and saying "date code this bitch", then go to Barrett-Jackson and make a few million off it..

Smile
Sorry Mike, it isn't original. It looks as if one of the valve stem caps has been messed with. That will KILL it's value and Galen won't certify it!

Helga likes it though! Cut the cheese

Richard
Good eye Richard
Actually Helga caught it Andy! Nothing and I mean nothing gets by her steady glare Big Grin

Richard

[Image: a-women-bodybuilder-trainwreck-16-1_zps4...fit=bounds]
You guys are missing the point... the big selling point is the date coded nitrogen in the front tires!!!
67440Dodge Wrote:You guys are missing the point... the big selling point is the date coded nitrogen in the front tires!!!

Sorry Mike, we won't believe that until Galen documents it!

By the way, does it have the correct chrome horn button cap or the incorrect padded horn cap?

Richard
thebankerstoy Wrote:Sorry Mike, we won't believe that until Galen documents it!

By the way, does it have the correct chrome horn button cap or the incorrect padded horn cap?

Richard

It's got the cheap imitation vinyl cap... the chrome one might hurt if the airbag went off Smile
67440Dodge Wrote:It's got the cheap imitation vinyl cap... the chrome one might hurt if the airbag went off Smile

Airbags? We don't need no stikin' airbags! Rofl

Richard
dimmer switch grommet delete ?
Pages: 1 2