DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Is This Really Happening?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It looks as if The Direct Connection Parts Program is coming back. Is this just a rumor or is it actually happening?

https://moparinsiders.com/dodge-brand-to...-programs/

Add to that it looks as if Tony Stewart is bringing a brand new race team to the NHRA in 2022. Very interesting indeed!

Richard

It will be interesting to see if they are truly Mopar developed parts or just re-branded stuff like it is with MPP.... (ie cams are actually re-branded Comp Cams)

Least Tony's doing it the smart way... sleeping with the driver before marrying her, not like Ray Evernham did with Erin Crocker..
I went to the races at the Strip this weekend and there were so many Direct Connection sponsored cars.
Leah did say there was great news coming in a couple days for Mopar.

On my 10 hr drive back home now. Worth the drive for sure.

Very cool for the modern cars but will there be anything for our vintage Mopars?

Richard
Personally, I’d rather see them give those cars to those that gave some in defense of their country or some other Worthy endeavor, not some coked up musician or roid raging athlete…..

bash Ford all you want, but not only do they give a military rebate to vets and active duty, they give factory invoice pricing on most cars/trucks as well
Thanks for sharing that Andy! Chief Donut Maker! Sounds like a pretty good gig doesn’t it? Love seeing that Mopar is keeping the hobby interesting. I think Ramchargers should be the next thing that gets a boost.
It is good for our hobby. Ramchargers.....now there is a good idea!
Pages: 1 2