DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: In Search of '70 Big Block AC Discharge line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a correct '70 B-body 383 / 440 AC discharge line. One model year piece where the tubes come out of the front of the muffler and the line runs across the front of the engine and over the radiator support on the passenger side of the engine to connect to the condenser. I also need a correct rear compressor brackets for a 440. The triangle bracket and the drivers side tube bracket. (different from a 383, Triangle bracket on a 440 is smaller and the tube is different shape)

12178 12180
Don't ya just love one year only stuff? Was there really a reason for a one year only hose and bracket?
I have ac in my 69 coronet 500 with 383. I know you are looking for parts and are likely way ahead in your knowledge of this ac difference.
But, in order to try and help, let me know if you need any pictures of what the 69 layout looks like for the 383 convertible.
just trying to give back a bit to this forum which has provided such great advice and information.