DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Holley customer service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Holley 750 street hp on the 400 in my dart. I bought it new in 2005 I started having issues with it so I took it apart and found that the plating on the inside was cracked and peeling/flaking. I sent Holley an email explaining what is going on. They asked for pictures and numbers from the carburetor which I sent them a few days later. A few weeks went by before I heard back from them. They asked me to send the carb to them. 2 days later they called me and said it couldn’t be repaired and the were sending me a brand new carb free of charge. I was shocked! Great customer service!
That's awesome!
Yes there is hope
The new carb came today, I put it on and got it adjusted. It idles so much better now. The old carb made it sound like it was running on 6 cylinders and was extremely rich.
They'll be sending you another replacement in 2033!
Nice!
Its a shame that its so refreshing when a company stands behind their product! Cool deal. Have had a couple dealings with companies over the years when they warranty something no questions asked and its awesome!