DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Correct Clock Knob for 67 Coronet 440
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought a clock for my 67 Coronet 440. The car came from the factory with just the clock delete filler plate. Does anyone have picture and part # for the correct clock knob. Really appreciate the help.....Andy
popcorn
Hello,

Below are all of the correct part number for the clock for your 1967 Coronet

Clock package is part number: 2661816
Clock reset knob is part number: 2631166
Clock reset knob mounting nut is part number: 2257804 (1 required per car)

The top picture shown below is of the correct factory 1966-1967 Coronet dashboard cluster mounted clock and the second picture is of the reset knob which was used on several different models over the years including the 1967 Coronet models.

As of 3-12-2019 there is one of these reset knobs for sale on Ebay and I have also listed the link to that auction below for you. .

Richard

Ebay auction link as of 3-12-2019: https://www.ebay.com/itm/233143039885?Vi...3143039885

[Image: 1966-67factorydashmountedclock.jpg]

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
If you buy that knob please report back as to accuracy.
Thanks for great information. I bought the knob from the seller you listed. Same picture. I think he might have a few. It is in perfect shape. However it slides right off of the clock shaft. How is it supposed to stay on?
440net Wrote:Thanks for great information. I bought the knob from the seller you listed. Same picture. I think he might have a few. It is in perfect shape. However it slides right off of the clock shaft. How is it supposed to stay on?

You will need one of the following reset knob mounting nuts that I posted in my post above and again below. If you purchased the reset knob from the Ebay seller that I referred you to, you might ask him if he has one in stock, as he has a vast number of n.o.s,. Mopar parts on hand. I've known him and purchased parts from him many times over the years. A very knowledgeable gentleman indeed.

Clock reset knob mounting nut is part number: 2257804 (1 required per car)

Richard
Thanks again for the great response. Now I understand more about the nut. I could make a joke here, but I will refrain. Good idea to ask the seller......Andy
Richard,

There is a second piece needed to mount the knob?