DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Thank you, Richard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man I have not been able to get back on this wonderful website cause I have a Mac and it stated this was a dangerous website inflicted with all kinds of bad stuff.I have been on this website for years, are you kidding me??? Sooo I reached out to my good friend Richard (bankers toy) cause he is the guru to go to, cause I knew he had the scoop. Yep ,he sent me a different link and BLAM,I am back to our little site, love it man,
thank you again Richard for helping me during this crisis, cause I was getting scared I would not be able to talk to all these wonderful people on here. I am not Worthy
YES, me too. Thanks you for getting us Mac users working again!
I had the same issue using windows
Hello Todd,

Thank you very much my friend, but ALL of the credit for fixing the DCR's issue with Firefox and Google web browsers for all Linux, Mac and Windows operating systems goes directly to Mike (67440Dodge) and Kevin (Piper). They run this website better than any other Mopar website on the planet and I was able to reach out to Mike and advise him about this "deceptive website" issue back when it first started and again when you contacted me and he and Kevin took it from there.

The Internet is both a fantastic place and a dangerous place all at the same time, so having folks like Mike and Kevin running the ship here on the DCR and allowing us to be a part of the best Mopar family on the Internet should make us all feel very lucky and thankful!

Richard
Thank you Richard.. I still got some kinks to work out and hope to have em fixed soon.
Thank you Mike. Most members here on the DCR have no idea how much time and effort you have put into keeping this website up and running for so many years and your knowledge of all of the major operating systems, software and hardware and Internet security is truly amazing my friend! You sir are simply the best! I am not WorthyI am not WorthyI am not Worthy

Richard
Todd,

Please forgive me for not letting you know how very happy I am to see you back here on the DCR my friend! I was extremely worried about you and your family during all of that terrible weather that you guys were having in Texas. Were you all able to make it through without any major issues?

Richard