DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Looking for 67 R/T engine bay pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Have a 67 R/T 440 Automatic car that was an original factory air and power steering car, one the previous owners had removed them both and i am currently in the process of putting them back on the car and i need some nice close up pics of the pulleys, brackets and air conditioning lines.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance, Jim
Welcome! Can't help you with a 440 R/T but I have Coronet 500 383 pics. I can email you those pics if you want them - I have pretty detailed pics. I'm sure someone will be able to post some 440 pics.
markz Wrote:Welcome! Can't help you with a 440 R/T but I have Coronet 500 383 pics. I can email you those pics if you want them - I have pretty detailed pics. I'm sure someone will be able to post some 440 pics.

sure
anything will help at this point........jworz1971@gmail.com

thanks!
Jim, I am attempting to send you some photos of my 67 R/T AC and PS bits via email.
Racer Brown, thanks for the PM, but it was jworz71 who needed the pics. Beautiful RT by the way! I'm saving the PM so I can slobber over your car later.
Having Dick Landy sign your car is very special Steve, I have been at many drag strips over the years of my racing with Blaine when he was present I am sure but have never met the man. Met Mrs Landy and his son but never him.
How did you meet?
thanks Racer Brown, same color as mine
thanks David
Pages: 1 2