DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: My neighbors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I just love my friends who love racing. Not only are we trying to get my buddies 68 down the track, 2 of my neighbors just bought a top alcohol funny car,they are working on getting their license now,5000hp,Monte Carlo,Brad Anderson Engineering 528ci all aluminum hemi. They are sponsoring themselves, my jaw dropped when they told me this today. They plan on doing 7 or 8 races this year,for sure Houston and Ennis. I already have a starting line pass,should I go???????????? Bought the car out of New York,everything the guy had,trailer and all. They built a alcohol 16ft boat last year and ran up and down the river here (my back yard,we all live on the river). Around 140-160 is what it would go,to hell with that, thats unsafe!!!! I love my friendsBeer
Cool! My buddy used to run top alcohol dragster. He crashed and was clocked 200 mph going backwards live on ESPN. Another local fellow just bought a top fuel funny car.
pics
8007]8008]8009]pics
Ok Todd, now THAT'S cool indeed! WOW Banging Gears.....and YES, you should go and use that pass! Big Grin

Richard
Nice car nice shop
The next move will be Nitro!