DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: NEED 68 Coronet RT 440 4 speed Dana car value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Need a little help on pricing Friend has a original paint 68 Coronet RT 440 4 speed with Dana is original but the block is not numbers matching . The car has been freshened up with new clutch, brakes,tires etc and all of the little stuff.

The car still might wear the original paint

sorry this is the only pic I could post that was taken before the car was power polished it looks really nice now.
Would be asking $20 k Canadian dollars or $15000 USD be in the ball park? also it is a one owner car from new .

Let me know what you think please

6970]
Miles?
It has allot going for it, 15 is real close or maybe a tad low. If in our area it would sell quick
I'll give you $15,000 right now cash!!
I want to drive one of those John Deere while I am picking up my R/T OK ?
Just don't turn the shoot on Andy.
ws27 Wrote:Just don't turn the shoot on Andy.

Yeah make sure it's not in reverse
67r/t4speeder Wrote:I want to drive one of those John Deere while I am picking up my R/T OK ?

I'll have to check on the mileage The 15000usd should be no problem. I will get ahold of the owner if you send me your info.

Andy. If you ever get up here I'll put you on any monster tractor or combine you like and put you to work. Lol.
Oh and what does it have for a block? Is it a 68 440HP?
Warhawkfight34 Wrote:Oh and what does it have for a block? Is it a 68 440HP?

I'll get the year and date codes off the block and transmission and confirm later for you. I will get pictures of the block vin , build sheet, fender tag and good pictures of the good and the bad of the car. Send me your email address to me at for the pics
holleywood440@yahoo.ca.

Thanks andy
Pages: 1 2 3