DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Wow what an awesome weeekend. Have some pics! The Roadrunner is for sale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So It was nice to be able to clean and drive my car yesterday. It was SOOO nice out. I was able to take these cool pics. Oh and the blue Roadrunner is for sale.5885]5886]5887]
Nice to see you're out again.

This was the first weekend it was salt free. We still have piles of show around in my area.
I was like a kid with a new toy yesterday! Did you take her out this weekend Rich?
I spent the weekend changing rusty brake lines out in a Dodge van.

I did learn that there are both 3/8-18 and 10mm brake line nuts for 3/16 brake line. What's worse is the 3/8ths nuts WILL screw into the 10mm hole all the way. Not good!
What's the details on the roadrunner?

Jerry
The road runner is 1969 Matching 383 auto on column post car. Original color is R4 red with black interior.
It is a very solid car that needs some work. This is a great car if you don't want to start a restoration right away. It has a lot of potential!
The car is runnning. I believe it might also have matching tranny also (not sure though). This car needs some TLC from a gearhead like us.

If interested contact- Aaron phone# 978-549-3298 (owner) if you can't reach him, call me. Jason 978-549-1202