DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Differences In 69 Coronet Tailpanels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I have a question on the tail sections of 69 coronets.
I think Ive seen 3 different ones.Was it a trim option?
It looks like the Superbee got the two tail lights,and the R/T got the three.
Was their another one for 69 also?
I tried searching,but kept coming up empty.
Thanks,
Chris
555555545553Here are the TL panels from 1969 Coronets. red one is an R/T, the T-5 car (Center) is a 440 trim, then the blacked out T-5 (right) is a Suoer bee panel. and a 69 Coronet Deluxe is plain, No taillight panel at all, and has a DODGE emblem (same DODGE as 440 grill emblem) in the center between the taillights.
Hope this helps!
That does help,thanks.Trying to get my feet wet in that.Its my favorite year,that and the 68.
I dont own one,but Im thinking of selling my other two cars and getting one.
So,then,the pic in my avatar is a 68?
krabben1 Wrote:.Its my favorite year,that and the 68.

So,then,the pic in my avatar is a 68?

Good choice. 1969 was the peak of styling, form and function. Wink

Yes.
69Coronetrt Wrote:Good choice. 1969 was the peak of styling, form and function. Wink

Yes.
yeah,lol.My buddy has one he got brand new back in 69,off the dealer lot.Yellow R/T with a 440.Always liked it.
Here are what the tailpanel looks like for a 69 Coronet 500 vert. Myself I like the blacked-out look. Too bad the centre panel does not light up; would have looked cool at night.
Hi 31 ctg, I vividly remember you joining here, showing us Your H code 69 'vert, and there she is again ! You know, I just wanted to comment that you could always try doing a non-invasive modification and get a row of led's in the centre panel, light her up , what do you think guys, I do agree it would look cool Smile
Boston. lighting the center panel and the side marker lights has been on my mind lately. I am going to look into this. I will post the results, when I make some progress. I couldn't agree more on the height of styling on the 1969 Coronet!!! I am most fond of the 69 500, R/T taillight panel.