DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Carlisle 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
67440Dodge Wrote:No stripper pole, but I did violate the tailpipes on Fafa's car before Mark got there..

Hope Mark enjoyed sloppy seconds...
Eww.. I wish I had known that ahead of time!
Some pics?
Sloppy seconds are no fun if you know in advance.. Smile

Unfortunately I had to leave early on Saturday due to personal reasons. Did get a chance to meet up with Joe, his son and his brother for dinner on Friday night. And while it ain't a Coronet, his Challenger is a hell of a car. Would have loved to seen it do the autocross course.

Vendors.. many of the big ones were missing this year. Just off the top of my head: Mancini's, BEA Parts, Schumacher Creative Services, Jack's. As for parts, There was a decent selection for 67's for a change, lot of NOS trim and other pieces (I must have gotten there before the NOS Parts Vacuum known as Rich showed up).

Piece of advice to vendors. Don't play the price changing bullshit in reverse, we ain't as dumb as you look. Sorry you lost not 1 but 2 center pig sales, we didn't drag a cart down to your stall to play tiddlyWinks.. And since you had the same number as when we first saw them Thursday night you'll probably be bringing them back home.
Typical A-body owner.. in the slow lane holding up traffic

6222]

It ain't Carlisle if it doesn't rain at least once.. and it did on Thursday..

6223]

Sitting all alone..
6224]

In the corral. Pretty nice car, but another one of those "price goes up as the day goes on" signs..
6225]
Want a Hellcat? Counting the ones provided by Chrysler for display or rides, there were about 20 there

6226]

First Petty Blue Superbird, never titled and kept in a barn. Can still see window sticker in side window.

6227]

Old race car waiting to be restored.

6228]

10 cylinder hemi engine. Does it even run?
6229]
I'll guarantee there isn't one date coded part on this thing.

6230]

Nice convertible.

6231]

Very clean R/T
6232]

OUCH. nuff said.
6233]
Very neat Challenger, too bad it couldn't keep up with the ZF Killer on the turnpike. It got tiring waiting for it at toll booths and traffic lights Smile

6234]

Very good flame work.
6235]
67440Dodge Wrote:Vendors.. many of the big ones were missing this year. Just off the top of my head: Mancini's, BEA Parts, Schumacher Creative Services, Jack's. As for parts, There was a decent selection for 67's for a change, lot of NOS trim and other pieces (I must have gotten there before the NOS Parts Vacuum known as Rich showed up).

Great Pics! Thanks! Wish I was there!

FYI - Mancini is not doing any shows this year and BE&A is winding down his business so he isn't doing any shows. He is still selling what he has left last I knew a few months ago.
markz Wrote:Great Pics! Thanks! Wish I was there!

FYI - Mancini is not doing any shows this year and BE&A is winding down his business so he isn't doing any shows. He is still selling what he has left last I knew a few months ago.

I heard Mancini's is now going to be known as Detroit Performance Center...
A real shame to hear that Mike Ross really is shutting down BE/A. I've done a fair amount of business with Mike over the years, but I haven't talked with him in awhile, so does anybody know why he's decided to call it quits?

Thank you also Mike for your excellent pictures! I always look forward to seeing them every year, as that is the only way I'll get to see what goes on at that show.

Richard
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11