DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: The Right Stuff spindle recall WTF!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
67440Dodge Wrote:That explains why on another forum they returned somone's payment rather than fill the order.

I got a feeling they going to be purchasing individual spindles from another company to replace each set they get back..

You're seeing others? Well, now we know where we stand... Hmrpgh!pissed off
ws27 Wrote:You're seeing others? Well, now we know where we stand... Hmrpgh!pissed off

And I thought you were jealous because of some "shortcomings" I may have....
67440Dodge Wrote:And I thought you were jealous because of some "shortcomings" I may have....
Only if it was accompanied by the correct engine!
Sure glad I didn't go with that kit, now! It was the one I originally looked at.
Glad I got mine from Magnum Force!
I have punished Summit for POS like this, I own a part-time shop and twice now I had to eat the labor. If this wasn't a hobby/part-time shop it would have sunk me. I eat over $3500.00 of labor in the past 18 months. Summit has worked with me and given me at cost or near cost for thousands of dollars worth of merchandise, they have been outstanding!!!! email dbishop@summitracing.com with concerns Max has been great to work with, he is a top notch problem solver... and won a lifetime follower.
cd45harris Wrote:I have punished Summit for POS like this, I own a part-time shop and twice now I had to eat the labor. If this wasn't a hobby/part-time shop it would have sunk me. I eat over $3500.00 of labor in the past 18 months. Summit has worked with me and given me at cost or near cost for thousands of dollars worth of merchandise, they have been outstanding!!!! email dbishop@summitracing.com with concerns Max has been great to work with, he is a top notch problem solver... and won a lifetime follower.
Thanks for the helpful input CD

JennFAFA

Called Right Stuff yesterday - I was told that they are in the process of figuring out what company they are going to use to forge the new spindles. Might be the same place ..might not..they were not sure at this point. He did say that what ever company they decided to go with that their testing of the part would be more verbose and stringent than they usually do. He did say that there was an incident that happened that prompted them to be proactive in alerting their customers of the issue and offering the replacement part. I did tell him that my car was winterized and would not be doing any work on the car until maybe April and was told that was fine because by the time they make the new parts and test them, that would be around the time they would be ready to send the replacement parts to customers. My conversation was with Todd and I didn't feel like he was feeding me crap, it seemed he was being as straight forward as they could be. Looking forward to working on the car again in April! Smile
Pages: 1 2