DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: Calling all 1968 RT owners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Perfect. Just what we were looking for. Thanks.
Hi Mike, what do you make that measurement to be?
Me or the other Mike?
Either Mike! Side marker to stripe?
I taped my stripes on today using the photos. Picture #1 shows 3-3/4" (95cm) from the end of the drivers side quarter panel to the first stripe. Picture #2 shows where the measurement in picture #1 was taken. In picture #3 I used a measurement of 3-1/2" (89cm) to the inside of the second stripe. I didn't use picture #4. Picture #5 is basically the same as #3. I used the 3-1/2" (89cm) measurement in #3 because it is easier to see than the measurement to the first stripe. I first taped at the top of the quarter panel as shown in #1, then taped on the side of the fender as shown in #3. Then I repeated on the passenger side. After marking the center (lengthwise) of the middle stripe, it is aligned at both ends with the 2 side stripes. It looks good. Again thanks 67440dodge.
Glad to help Mike!
Craig, first of all I'm sure you have already figured out that the measurements I converted were in mm and not cm. When I have the stripe taped on my car using the 3-1/2" measurement, the distance from the side marker light to the first stripe is 8 mm. Good luck!
Hi Mike, thanks for the measurements. Once I get mine done I'll post pics, hopefully a fortnight or two! If I'd taken those measurements as cm not mm I'd have stripes from front to back of my car! These forums are so helpful.
Once you post em I'll copy the thread to the archives so others can view it easy..
Pages: 1 2