DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: New guy 68 Coronet RT Rag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a proud 68 Coronet RT owner. I've had it for about 10 years now.

[Image: 25F50FF4-C357-49A0-89C2-ACED3BF11248.jpg]

I've been building a 68 Charger for so many years the Coronet kind of fell on the way side. Well, 2014 is the year of finally getting the Coronet where it needs to be.

I plan to do a bunch of searching on the site and get my Coronet knowledge up to where it needs to be.

Mike
First question right out of the gate. Does anyone know if Mother Mopar built the 68 RT rags at the same time on the assembly line?
Welcome , its always good to have another rag here,very nice car bro
Welcome 1970, that sure is a nice RT vert.
honcho Wrote:Welcome , its always good to have another rag here,very nice car bro

Thank you!
1970Moparmann Wrote:First question right out of the gate. Does anyone know if Mother Mopar built the 68 RT rags at the same time on the assembly line?

Very nice car and welcome aboard. Lot's of good info and people here.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Convertible production was just like any other car going down the line. You'll find 500 and R/T models sprinkled in with regular production throughout the year.
69Coronetrt Wrote:You'll find 500 and R/T models sprinkled in with regular production throughout the year.

That's what I was wondering about - THANKS!
Welcome Mike

Nice car
welcome!
Beautiful ride! Welcome to the site!
Pages: 1 2