DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: steering wheel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Somebody is reproducing these and it was posted on here before,but can't find it. Does anybody have the info? Thanks
Yea but I saw them on here for 200.00,hate doin business with year 1,too damn expensive
One thing to remember.. Year One rarely makes any parts. They resell everyone elses stuff..

BEA has em.. http://www.beaparts.com/list_items.aspx?...&subcat=46
Thanks I guess they are 259.00 I can get a used one for 35.00 + shipping and fill in the small cracks and repaint for less than 259.00,plus it would be a fun project,what do ya think????
will a 67 wheel fit on my 66? I rurally like the 3 spoke
No, a 67 wheel won't fit on a 66 column. Awhile back Bankerstoy and I were talking about it, and I happened to have both columns here.

The 66 column and wheel has a smaller diameter base than the 67. This was due to the collapsing column introduced in 67. You can bolt a 66 wheel on to a 67 column, but when you try to put a 67 wheel to a 66 column, it hits the column.

$35 for a 66 wheel? Grab it while you can.. that's the steal of the century..
Wow,I am getting conflicting answers on this question. I emailed Rich last nite and he thought it might work. The gentleman that has the wheels also has 67 wheels and says it will work. Inclined to believe 67440dodge,since he had both columns in front of him and tried it. Might have to stay with the 66 wheel,even tho I love the 3 spoke 67 wheel
I can't find the pictures anymore, but I remember the wheel physically bolted up, but it was the base of the wheel or the horn ring base interfered with the 66 column.

I ran a 66 wheel on my 67 for quite awhile actually..
Pages: 1 2