DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: For the new folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you haven't already figured it out, I'm a jokester.

Life's too short to take things seriously. (Well most things).

So if you try to get to the board and find a message it's offline for some crazy reason or another, (ie it's now the Chevrolet Camaro registry or it's been hacked by the French Foreign Legion of Doom) it's usually because I am doing some maintenance to the board that requires it to be offline. Check back every so often, and the board will either be back online or the message may have changed to something else.

However... if the title for that convertible isn't in my hands in a week, well, the DCR may never be the same again!! :p
Thanks for all the work you do for this site!!

JennFAFA

Thanks Mike for all the laughs and work you do so we can have fun Smile
Looks like I'm going to have to go into the witness protection program.
ws27 Wrote:Looks like I'm going to have to go into the witness protection program.

You wouldn't last a day in the witness protection program. All we would need to do is post an ad on Craigslist or E-bay with the words, "NOS grille surround moldings, 67 Coronet" and it would be all over.
hey 67440Dodge..im aware of your joking moments..ws27 let me in on your message.sorry if I made you pissed you off man..or if this was for me personally sorry....i havnt been myself for a few days..wont happen again.. "better hand over that title ws"..ha,ha.....God Bless..Bear R.-
No apologies needed Bear... Kevin and myself got a good laugh out of your post over on FBBO.
hey 67440Dodge..thanks but, I feel like a real idiot. everyone will be reading all this crap.it just makes me look like a wierdo..and im not no freakin weido..It sure looks that way though. I mean I knew you wernt really being held frickin hostage..come on..i was just concered.and my dad s got me all messed up.sorry guys.im not used to this damn computer POS anyway..well....it imbarrassed me real bad...damn..i guess ill go over to fbbo and kinda blend in w/society.ha,ha..maybe no one wont notice me over there,i like these sites but im new all this technology shi....take care guys and God Bless..please pray for my DAD..its not lookin good.. Barry..
Naw... no reason to be embarassed.

Embarassing would be if you entered the wrong password to the admin part of this place and locked yourself out when updating the site.

Now that's embarassing..

Not that it'd ever happen to me..

never.
Sometimes you "scare" me, Mikey!! I had a heavy case of withdrawal!! WTF!!!
Pages: 1 2