DodgeCoronet.com

Full Version: hood trim value help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
67r/t4speeder Wrote:I am going to go over there and get more info and some part numbers off the ones that still have them, the wrappers are falling off so maybe not stored properly.
Did you pick them up, Andy??
thebankerstoy Wrote:Andy, I'll be very happy to help you id any part numbers that you can find. Just send me an e-mail with the part numbers and I'll get right on it for you. By the way, I would be interested in one of those n.o.s. 66 Coronet hood trim mouldings if the price is right! Wink

Rich, I have the PERFECT lady for you...........she will correct that one bad habit that you have.......no, not THAT bad habit, the one where you don't purchase factory service manuals for ALL of your cars! Rofl

Richard

[Image: a-women-bodybuilder-trainwreck-16.jpg]
Whew!, I though you were getting personal. LOL.
ws27 Wrote:Whew!, I though you were getting personal. LOL.

Would I do something like that to my friend who ended my 22 year search for an n.o.s. drivers side defroster vent nozzle for my 66 Coronet? YES...er, uh, I mean NO.....ok, well MAYBE!!! Rofl I think that you'd be safe for sure though if you found me an n.o.s. single gang power window switch for my Coronet! Big Grin

Richard
Racer Brown Wrote:Did you pick them up, Andy??
No not yet, he was heading to Pomona swap meet and I was heading to Fremont.
thebankerstoy Wrote:Would I do something like that to my friend who ended my 22 year search for an n.o.s. drivers side defroster vent nozzle for my 66 Coronet? YES...er, uh, I mean NO.....ok, well MAYBE!!! Rofl I think that you'd be safe for sure though if you found me an n.o.s. single gang power window switch for my Coronet! Big Grin

Richard
You know, I do have three. But they might not be up to your rigorous standards, they have slight blemishes on them.
ws27 Wrote:You know, I do have three. But they might not be up to your rigorous standards, they have slight blemishes on them.

Rich,

Could you please p.m. me, or better yet send me an e-mail on those switches if they are n.o.s. parts? I'll explain why finding one has become even more important recently when we talk ok? Smile

Andy,

Please forgive me buddy, but when n.o.s. parts that are made out of "unatainium" for the 66-67 Coronets are mentioned, I go a little "coo-coo for Coco Puffs"! Rolleyes I am ready to decode those hood trim part numbers for you as soon as you get them though ok? Wink

Richard
Thanks I will let you know Richard

[Image: cocoa-puffs.jpg]
Rofl, cool Andy!

Richard
Pages: 1 2